Become a royal with your local Junk King franchise! As part of the royal family, you will have an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, greenest and the #1 customer-rated junk removal organizations in North America. Our Junk King franchise location is growing fast and is in need of hard working team members that are looking for a rewarding job and have a passion for customer service and helping others. Our employees are treated like royalty by providing personal growth and development and on the job training. Join our Junk King franchise location today and work with a team that puts more focus on people than anything else.
The local Junk King franchise is looking to grow its royal family. If you enjoy working outside, staying active, being a part of a winning team then our Junk King franchise location is the place for you. In addition to having fun every day, you’ll also learn about logistics, truck operations, customer service, and negotiation. You’ll work everywhere: indoors and outdoors, residential, retail, commercial or industrial settings. You’ll be front and center with new customers every day, helping to tell the Junk King story of exceptional customer service and continuing to build a high-class brand. There are multiple shifts available, on weekdays, weekends and evenings with overtime often available.
- Customer Service: Treat every customer like a royalty with exceptional service, communication and attitude Sales: Onsite selling, up-selling, customer service
- Truck Operations: Safely operate the Junk King trucks at all times. Make sure daily inspections are performed.
- Junk Removal: Heavy lifting and removal of junk (i.e. couch, mattress, appliances, yard waste, etc.) from business, residential, and government sites
- Marketing and Brand: Working to build and maintain the Junk King brand and image. Ensure that there are enough materials on the truck for marketing drop offs and up sells.
- Time Management: Be able to make logistical decisions within the provided daily schedule (when to dispose, how to best complete a job, how to market during downtimes)
- Sales: Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate and ensuring a positive experience. Be able to confidently price jobs aggressively to meet or exceed targets/goals
- Strong customer service/people skills
- Management/Leadership experience a plus
- Must be able to problem solve on the job
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old, hold a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record (CDL not required).
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Junk King was founded from a garage in 2005 by two friends in San Carlos, CA. The idea was simple, offer great customer service and recycle more than the other guys.
Do you enjoy working outdoors in a great team environment? If yes, join our team!
Our team members work in pairs providing exceptional customer service, take great care with our customer's homes and communicate with customers before our arrival. We take pride in our ability to either re-use or recycle what we haul and our customers love it.
Apply and learn about our open opportunities!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Junk King Franchise Systems, LLC.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)