- Customer Service: Treat every customer like a royalty with exceptional service, communication and attitude Sales: Onsite selling, up-selling, customer service
- Truck Operations: Safely operate the Junk King trucks at all times. Make sure daily inspections are performed. CDL NOT required.
- Junk Removal: Heavy lifting and removal of junk (i.e. couch, mattress, appliances, yard waste, etc.) from business, residential, and government sites. Need to be able to comfortably lift 75 lbs. Need to be able to operate basic hand and power tools.
- Marketing and Brand: Working to build and maintain the Junk King brand and image. Ensure that there are enough materials on the truck for marketing drop offs and up sells.
- Time Management: Be able to make logistical decisions within the provided daily schedule (when to dispose, how to best complete a job, how to market during downtimes)
- Leadership: Work as a team with your navigator & train new employees as you grow with your career
- Sales: Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate and ensuring a positive experience. Be able to confidently price jobs aggressively to meet or exceed targets/goals
- Strong customer service/people skills
- Management/Leadership experience a plus
- Must be able to problem solve on the job
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Drivers must be at least 23 years old, hold a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record (CDL not required).
- Will need to provide a motor vehicle report
- Be willing to undergo a back ground check
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Junk King was founded from a garage in 2005 by two friends in San Carlos, CA. The idea was simple, offer great customer service and recycle more than the other guys.
Do you enjoy working outdoors in a great team environment? If yes, join our team!
Our team members work in pairs providing exceptional customer service, take great care with our customer's homes and communicate with customers before our arrival. We take pride in our ability to either re-use or recycle what we haul and our customers love it.
Apply and learn about our open opportunities!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Junk King Franchise Systems, LLC.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)